What is Engineered Stone?
Hot Rock Granite specialise in supply and manufacturing engineered stone benchtops for DIY builders and the building industry.
Engineered stone may be the solution to your stone benchtop project, and the team at Hot Rock Granite can help select a stone that suits your design and budget.
Benefits of selecting an engineered stone:
- A popular choice for interior stone benchtops and surfaces as it is non-porous, scratch resistant and highly resistant to stains
- Containing approximately 93% natural quartz, 7% combined bonding agent, plus special additives and pigments, this makes it resilient to stains and provides fantastic daily wear.
- Engineered stone is harder than most natural stones and provides more colour consistency.
- Requiring no application of sealants, engineered stone is virtually maintenance free
- A quality engineered stone finish will add an element of luxury, as well as value and style to your residential or commercial property.